Vitiligo is associated with parasites
In the Indian study on more than 5000 people to find out the causes of vitiligo, and found the following:
Vitamin and mineral deficiencies, malnutrition, digestive problems, 51.4%
Injuries frequently infected with parasites 34.26%
Taking medications or antibiotics, hypertension drugs NSAID 23.26
Allergies and immune problems 16.38%
Psychological problems 20.46%
Environment problems such as pollution Industrial 8.98%
Problems in the endocrine 1.889%
Do I have Tsaol parasites of the causes of vitiligo?
Here, in the study Yes
With the complaint of many patients with vitiligo of constipation and pain at the end of the colon
Are the toxins produced by the deposition of material cause of vitiligo in the parties?
These need to be considered
It supports this argument:
- Reportedly for a researcher in parasitology explained that some of the arteries to be paid in the form of Klestrul deposition in the arteries due to toxins harmful bacteria.
- One of the topics in Almenty noted the large number of toxins in the blood of some patients with vitiligo.
- To stop vitiligo was observed while taking Senna because Senna Makki stop the spread of these toxins.
- The observed increase in the size of fat cells in some patients with vitiligo, making some drinks, such as wormwood or radish seeds and Alatmnta purifying the blood of these fats are useful for vitiligo
- Lack of B vitamins in patients with vitiligo, which consists in the intestines of Baktirianafh because some harmful bacteria replaced the beneficial and may impede these vitamins in the intestines
- As well as lack of vitamin D is important to strengthen the immune system
- Vitiligo is a disease of the immune observed caused by the fact that the colonies of harmful bacteria protect itself Biofilm membrane prevents the arrival of antibiotics, herbs for harmful bacteria
- When using the bark of walnut (Alderm) externally healed some of vitiligo is a strong material and deadly parasites, bacteria entered the body through the blood.
- The link in the study of ancient times thyroid harmful bacteria and that increased activity is caused by fungi.
Mr. Saleh Suhaibani